Heat Shrinkable Sleeve
MV HV Tube
Out Heat Shrinkable Tubes are designed to insulate busbar systems up to 36KV & to protect against accidental flashover. The tubes are manufactured from high quality non tracking crosslinked polyolefin material. Meets ANSI C37.20.2 standards for MV switchgear application up to 36 KV.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduce Busbar clearance.
- Prevent Busbar from chemical corrosion effected by strong acid, alkali, salt etc.
- Solve the problem of insulation among Busbar in Bus Duct.
- Halogen free, flame retardant.
- High dielectric strength.
- Highly Flexible for use on straight or angled bars without creasing.
View Technical Specification